It’s no secret that summer is the perfect time to indulge in ice cream. Its cold and creamy texture can really satisfy on a hot summer day. According to Ecreamery, here are some fun ice cream facts:
- In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month in the United States and National Ice Cream Day is celebrated the third Sunday in July.
- Vanilla is the most popular flavor, followed by chocolate.
- It takes 12 gallons of milk to create 1 gallon of ice cream.
- The major ingredient in ice cream is air!
- About 98% of U.S. families always have ice cream in their freezer. I’m one of them. Are you?